The Indian automobile market being one of the most dynamic markets has gained its ranking within the Top 10 countries worldwide. India has always been a hatchback car market; this is the very fact that Indian consumers have been and still, prefer light and peppy cars with easy maneuverability to dodge the never-ending Indian traffic. Among these hatchbacks, the Swift was one of the few survivors. The car was a result of immense research and development from engineering teams all over the world. The launch of the car secured profound responses, and it was an instant hit. Swift became an eye candy for the masses.
However, there have been several supportive dimensional changes made to the car over time to meet the ever changing demand of the Indian consumers. Engine modifications, fuel efficiency control, and updated designs have always provoked consumers to indulge in this specific model. Throughout the world market in the urge to buy Swift car India has been a steady player.
Some of the added advantages to own this particular car are mentioned below –
- Cult Dynamics – Swift from the inception has been considered to be a show stopper regarding its design
- Upgraded Engine – With the several mechanical tweaking in the engine bay the Swift has moved its level up regarding performance, over time.
- Balanced Fuel Efficiency – The most important point of concern has also been taken care of as it is amply fueled efficient keeping pace with the industry standards.
- Overall Hatchback – The Swift has been an eye candy and in all respects suits each and every individual willing to indulge in its aura.
However, with the above advantages, the Swift also has several resale advantages, few of them being –
- Economical – Being an Indian product, the resale value of the car remains reasonable. Hence, the 2nd owners get a peppy car at a lower price point.
- Mechanically Sound – The built quality of this particular car has been profound. Hence both mechanically and aesthetically the car remains acceptable for the 2nd owners as well.
- Ease of Maintenance – Being of the Indian origin the maintenance cost of this car specifically is very much reasonable as the spare parts and services cost are well within budget and takes a small bite from one’s pocket.
Both the new and pre-owned car market is expected to have substantial growth over the next few years. Hence with new and reasonable upgrades to the Swift, it shall remain the consumer’s first choice.